LabVIEW ( Laboratory Virtual Instrument Engineering Workbench ) is an approach that integrates software and hardware to develop a application.
- The Programming language used in LabVEW is Graphical programming Language.
- LabVIEW is a graphical interface which allows as to work on different hardware and for different application.
- LabVIEW acts as a portal for a variety of facilities, Combine them together under a single platform that is easy to develop.
- Nowadays industries are developing application using LabVIEW as a platform.
- The knowledge in the LabVIEW will help to build the efficient workplace where the LabVIEW is used in the application.
- LabVIEW is widely used in testing and image processing application.
- We IOLOGIX Automation Solution has conducted Industrial LabVIEW training for five Technicians from Salcomp Manufacturing India Pvt Ltd.
- In which they have learned the basic programming and communication of LabVIEW with Third party devices.
- They now can able to solve any issues in there workplace where projects are done using LabVIEW as a base.
Certified LabView TRAINING SPECIFICATIONS
Introduction to LabView
Labview help and Manuals
Icon and Connector Panel
Creating SubVI from sections of a VI
Repetition & Loops
Structures While loop and For Loop
Introduction to Arrays
Auto Indexing Arrays
Introduction to clusters
Decision Making In a VI
Decision making with Select function
String and File I/O
Create String Control and Indicators
Using Several String Functions
File I/O Operations
High level file I/O Vis
Level level file I/O Vis
Creating Spreadsheet File
Data Acquisition & Waveforms
Project Building on VI